1. The update only took so long because Nintendo's server reached it's limits, and I imagine that's why posting to MiiVerse took so long as well.
2. I agree, the OS is slow, but they're working on something now, so it should be a non-issue soon.
3. If one of your "problems" is Netflix being the same as on PS360, you're grasping for straws. Nothing was promised at all, so why did you expect something huge?
4. The GamePad's AC cable is HUGE, and it can be plugged in anywhere. And when would you be playing nonstop for four hours anyways?
5. I agree here, the MiiVerse has a long way to go. Anyone remember else remember in one of the Pokemon games, you couldn't post the name of a certain Pokemon because it had ass in it's name?
6. You could just leave it on overnight. Who's going to say, "I finally got a Wii U! I can't wait to play all my old Wii games!". The SD card problem he mentions IS terrible, though. I have an SD card full of games I can't play because the Wii I bought them on crashed.
7. Again, at least it HAS backwards compatibility, unlike the current PS360's.
8. They'll all work in a month's time, it's really not a big deal.
9. I haven't had any problems, but I do admit that I wouldn't of minded a better touch screen.
10. That's not a Miiverse problem, if anything it's you not being able to find something in plain sight.