Did You Know Gaming - Mega Man

Get your discussion on with the blog stories. Moderation is less strict, but topics have short lives...quick!

Postby robometal cowboy » 25 Nov 2012 19:45

Click Here to View Story

Direct link here
robometal cowboy
Site Bot
Site Bot

Re: Did You Know Gaming - Mega Man

Postby SparkyMuffin » 25 Nov 2012 20:10

Oh how I love you, Egoraptor.

This was really interesting. That rainbow bit was the most to me.
SparkyMuffin
Piranha Plant
Piranha Plant

NN ID: SparkyMuffin

Postby Johnknight1 » 26 Nov 2012 02:49

LMAO at Mega Man is blue because of the NES. That's pretty cool.
Johnknight1
Fairy
Fairy

Postby hawthorneluke » 26 Nov 2012 07:49

Really, REALLY doubt that the "bad guy" was chosen to be like Einstein because of bomb stuff. America LOVES its military and wars, and every time someone says something about Japan, someone somewhere takes the convo to be about war, plus you always have tons of war stuff on TV and films etc. Japan is nothing like this at all. They're also not people to hold grudges either, especially about something already done and finished, especially when it doesn't even involve the people of today, especially those making these games.

I'd say it's highly likely that they did choose Edison and Einstein because they're very famous, so that works out. Then you have Einstein's hair, making him look more mad scientist like, sooooo, might as well make him the bad guy then!

I'm quite certain this train of thought is far more likely that what they suggest in the video. (And I actually find it quite silly and ignorant how you apply western, especially American thoughts to a completely different country. Just because your country is nuts over war, it doesn't mean the other has the same feelings/thinks about things the same way, although us humans tend to do this with everything when we're not careful.)

Anyway, good video :p
hawthorneluke
Fairy
Fairy

Return to GoNintendo Blog Story Discussion