The following info comes from a GameReactor interview with Raúl Rubio and Kevin Cerdá at Tequilaworks...
- glad Nintendo wanted to have the game on Switch
- has taken a lot of work to get the game on Switch, making it the "the hardest" version to develop
- looking for parity between PS4 in terms of graphics and performance
- have made a lot of tweaks due to architecture, ram, streaming and more
- "Not as simple as pressing the 'Make Switch version' button in Unreal Engine 4"
- they'd love to add HD Rumble support, but right now their focus is on getting performance right
- HD Rumble will be added if they have time
- still aiming for Summer launch
- 1080p/30fps docked, 720p/30fps handheld