Nintendo eShop on Nintendo Switch
- Ultra Street Fighter II: The Final Challengers – The newest iteration of Street Fighter II in 10 years, the Ultra Street Fighter II: The Final Challengers game is now available for the Nintendo Switch console. The fighting game features the full Street Fighter II roster, plus two new roster additions – Evil Ryu and Violent Ken – as well as a host of new single- and multiplayer features. Ultra Street Fighter II: The Final Challengers will be available on May 26.
- Disgaea 5 Complete – In the Disgaea 5 Complete game, lead Killia and his tenacious army of rebels on their dark and dangerous path to vengeance. This strategy RPG offers hundreds of hours of over-the-top, award-winning gameplay, and marks the first time the core game is available on the go. The game includes all eight bonus scenarios, four fan-favorite characters and three character classes that were originally only available as DLC. For people who want to try before they buy, a free demo for the game is also available in Nintendo eShop on Nintendo Switch.
Nintendo eShop on Nintendo 3DS
- Fire Emblem Echoes: Shadows of Valentia DLC – All DLC packs, as well as the individual components included in each pack, can be purchased separately, giving players the flexibility to buy as many or as few as they want. The full version of the Fire Emblem Echoes: Shadows of Valentia game is required to use downloadable content.
Season Pass ($44.99, 22 pieces of content): The Fire Emblem Echoes: Shadows of Valentia Season Pass includes all five DLC packs as they release. By purchasing the Season Pass, fans who want to receive all DLC will save more than 30 percent compared to purchasing all 22 pieces of content on their own.
DLC Pack #2 – Undaunted Heroes Pack ($9.99, three pieces of content): In addition to a new dungeon (The Inner Sanctum), this pack also includes two challenging new maps that stronger, more seasoned heroes will want to tackle.
DLC Pack #3 – Lost Altars Pack ($14.99, 10 pieces of content): The mysterious dungeons included in this pack hold the power to upgrade characters to exclusive classes that don’t appear in the main game.
Nintendo eShop sales:
Nintendo eShop on Wii U and Nintendo 3DS
Great deals this week! Check out the full list of deals on Nintendo 3DS and Wii U available this week at http://www.nintendo.com/games/sales-and-deals.
New Pikmin My Nintendo Rewards: Celebrate all things Pikmin with these fun rewards:
Adorable Pikmin Working Together Nintendo 3DS theme (Nintendo 3DS)
30 percent off on the original Pikmin game (Virtual Console for Wii U)
15 percent discount on the Nintendo Selects: Pikmin 3 game for the Wii U console
Online access to Pikmin 3: Prima Official Game Guide
Three Pikmin 3 DLC Packs*:
Pikmin 3 Map Pack 1 Collect Treasure! Stages 7-10
Pikmin 3 Map Pack 2: Battle Enemies! Stages 7-10
Pikmin 3 Map Pack 3: All-New Mission Stages 12-15
*The content cannot be played without the full Pikmin 3 game for the Wii U console.
Also new this week:
- Astro Duel Deluxe (Nintendo eShop on Nintendo Switch) – Available May 30
- ACA NEOGEO THE KING OF FIGHTERS ’99 (Nintendo eShop on Nintendo Switch)
- Drone Fight (Nintendo eShop on Nintendo 3DS)
- Block Zombies! (Nintendo eShop on Wii U)
- The Girl and the Robot (Nintendo eShop on Wii U)
The following info comes from NeoGAF user zeromcd73 and Garou, who translated a recent interview with Capcom president and COO Haruhiro Tsujimoto...
- Uses his own primary school daughter as an example of a child who never wanted a home console before but wants a Switch
- The important thing regarding Switch for software makers is what they users want
- Cites the DS/Wii as examples of hardware with explosive hardware sales that at the start of their cycles did well thanks to Nintendo showing others how to make games fitting of the hardware, while third parties originally struggled on these platforms and didn't sell very well
- Capcom aims to develop many different things for different hardware and is currently researching
- ''As for the Switch, in May we will release USF2 and we will plan our support while looking at the situation [of the platform].''