Today, we are canceling our crowdfunding campaign. Ah, but Dirk and Daphne are not done yet! We'll all be back in action on Tuesday, December 1st with a stronger, more valiant campaign we modeled after many of your suggestions.
So stay tooned by heading over to Indiegogo and adding your email address to our page, and you will be the very first ones we tell once we launch out on our newest adventure!
Until then, may you and yours have a very Happy Thanksgiving!
Have you ever woken up and wondered out loud "Gee, I sure wish I lived in a video game store?". Well, now you can wonder no more because game store items will start appearing soon in Animal Crossing: Happy Home Designer in Japan. It includes an amiibo case, Wii U and 3DS game racks, the consoles themselves, and more! These will all be arriving in Japan next month, with releases overseas yet to be announced.
There's no denying that Regular Show's Garrett Bobby Ferguson is inspired by real-life gaming personality, Billy Mitchell. Mitchell is most well known for his appearance in the documentary, The King of Kong: A Fistful of Quarters. It seems that Billy wasn't a fan of Regular Show's Garrett Bobby Ferguson, the character seen above. Mitchell took Cartoon Network to court, claiming that the Regular Show character was an 'invasion of privacy and a misappropriation of his likeness for commercial gain.' As most would guess, the court ruled that the character is protected by parody laws and Mitchell's case was dismissed.
- “Fated Retribution”
Koei Tecmo Games
- “Age of Revolution”
- “Qualidea Code”
- “Soukuu no Liberation” (Liberation of the Blue Sky)
- “Sega Cyclone Development Kit”
Next time Amazon stops selling Nintendo hardware, don't get worked up about it. Nintendo has given us a new place where you can buy their official goods...eBay! I don't know why it took so long, but NIntendo has just opened an official eBay marketplace where you can buy hardware/software. Check it out at the link below!
- Bloom Palace is the home base, and and important place for your mirages. You talk to them directly here.
- The Palace is run by Tiki
- Radiant Unity is a system that allows character to learn various abilities and skills that can be activated in battle. In order to use this ability, your characters have to progress and become better Mirage Masters.
- Carnage Utility is the "weapon" form of Mirages. You create the more powerful Carnages through this system. Preforma is required to use these.
- The type of Preforma you get depends on the type of enemies defeated
- Class changes for the Mirages include Lord/Great Lord or Conquerer, Pegasus Knight/Falcon Knight or Wyvern Rider, Cavalier/Paladin or Dark Knight, Knight/General or Berzerker.
- will focus on Tetris creator Alexey Pajitnov
- handled by director Brett Ratner and producer James Packer
- film will be based on the period where Pajitnov created Tetris