The official Dragon Quest Monsters: Joker 3 website has now opened, and some new details regarding the game have become available.
– There will be over 700 monsters, which is 200 more than its predecessor
– There will be monsters from newer games such as Dragon Quest X and Hoshi no Dragon Quest, and they will appear in great numbers.
–There will also be several completely new monsters.
– You will be able to ride some monsters in all sorts of areas without restrictions; a monster that you can obtained on land can be used to swim.
– You can attack enemies while riding a monster of any size.
– New areas have been added that only strong warriors may enter.
– Somewhat different monsters from what we’ve seen so far wander about the savage lands of the planet
– Nochorin, who lives with the Nochora Clan in Break World, will become the player’s “partner” and travel with him on this adventure
– Nochorin is a reliable partner who can also provide help in the field and in battles.
– Various elements have been added on the system side to make things speedier
– The basic story of Joker 3 Professional is the same as Joker 3, but there is a now a shortcut function that lets you advance the story to view specific scenes
– You will be able to look back on story scenes through different synopsis systems in the game.
– Compared to the original game, the movement speed on the field has significantly increased
– Speed battles were in the original game, but now you can also use the feature during Wi-Fi and local battles
– You will be able to import your monster data from the original game
– You will only be able to import data at a maximum of 10 monsters a day at any time
– Your monsters’ skills, size, and even their coloring will be imported