The following data comes from purchases made by a network of 300,000 users over three mobile apps, based on 250,000 receipts from those users on Thanksgiving night and Black Friday.
The following information comes from a Famitsu interview with producers Takashi Otani and Katsuhiro Harada.
Sayuri: “The Short Range and Long Range All-Rounder”
Using a katana for short-ranged attacks and a submachine gun for shooting, it is easy to use her and is thus recommended for first-time players.
Dwayne: “A Firepower Oriented Power Type”
At the core of this character is his assault rifle, though there is the possibility of using many other smaller firearms. When using his powerful bazooka, the exhilaration one feels is outstanding.
Shadow Stalker: “Tricky and Versatile in Attacking”
Fights wielding both a melee weapon and a shotgun. Has a characteristic combo that consists of him reloading while attacking. For advanced players.
Rather than rapid-fire damage, she is a skilled shooter who focuses more on dealing damage in one shot. Recommended for those who enjoy shooting games.
- cooperative action game
- goal is to work together, take on challenges, and gain treasure from missions
- for characters that shoot, you can freely switch their point of view using a multi-view action
- each character also has a “skill tree” that, as the characters grow and learn, helps make missions easier
- weapons can be strengthened at the Workshop
- happen upon multiple research labs while on your missions
- gimmicks such as unlocking locks embedded in walls
- bosses will net you rewards when you take them down
- vital to protect partners when they carry treasure or manipulate stage gimmicks
- possible to clear the objective even if you don’t slay a boss, but rewards will be smaller
- being worked on by younger devs
- base of the game is free
- beta test feedback has been utilized
- game is 97% complete
Our initial / flexible prediction targeted the first quarter of 2016, but considering all the pieces that still need to come together for the game's release, we have re-calibrated our target past that timeframe.
Our current target for a near-finished state points towards the second half of 2016. As you might imagine, scheduling a release is always tricky because the development finish-line are known to move as you approach them, so we can't give you a more precise window quite yet. We will nonetheless keep you informed as we get closer to the final stages of development.