Both the Capcom Cafe and select Pasela locations are getting a makeover in honor of Monster Hunter XX. That means Monster Hunter XX decor, merchandise and menu items. You can check out the makeovers and menu items here and here.
Capcom hasn't said if they're bringing the Monster Hunter Stories amiibo to Europe and North America, but the NA boxart above seems to give a hint. As you can see, the amiibo logo is present. Why bother putting that on there if there weren't plans to bring the amiibo lineup as well?
Pokemon Sun/Moon have pulled in another round of awards, taking home the Game of the Year and Best Hit awards from Famitsu. There was some more Pokemon love, as Pokémon GO won an Excellence Award, Movement Award and Rookie Award. The awards continued with a monster theme, with Monster Hunter Stories also winning a Rookie Award.
Monster Hunter Championship 2017
- will take place across seven venues in Japan in late April and May
- features Monster Hunter XX and Monster Hunter Stories competition
- also includes Ultra Street Fighter II: The Final Challengers and Dai Gyakuten Saiban 2: Naruhodou Ryuunosuke no Bokken
- merchandise available and item packs for Monster Hunter Stories owners
- winner and runner-up of the Monster Hunter Stories tournament will win an exclusive gold and silver One-Eyed Rathalos & Rider amiibo
So many trading card games that I'd like to try, but I just don't have the time for them. I was in Target the other day just staring at Pokemon cards. I'd love to give it a go, but I have no idea where to start!
- Epona as an Otomon (rideable monster)
- Majora’s Mask for Nabiru
- Master Sword
- Hylian Shield
- Link’s Tunic
- collaboration stamps