Another wave of Pokemon plush dolls have become available in Japan. As is the trend recently, these are available via various claw machines in Japan. Check out the entire lineup here.
Once again, just a bit of insight into how active people still are on Pokemon GO. Are you still playing?
Pokemon Sun/Moon distributions
- Nintendo Hong Kong are to distribute the special Shiny Tapu Koko in Hong Kong and Taiwan
- go to participating stores and show that you have bought a Chinese or Japanese version of Pokémon Sun & Moon
- do this between April 28th and May 31st
- you'll get a serial code that offers a special Shiny Tapu Koko
- Mew is being distributed at the Pokémon World Championships Qualifiers on May 5th through May 7th
- this is the first with the Gen 7 native black clover
- it's Level 5 and knows the move Pound
Pokémon GO - Google Play Cards
- special Google Play cards focused on Pokémon GO have been announced for Japan
- two cards, one offering 5000¥ and one being variable between 1500¥ and 50,000¥
- promotion where if you use the AR Mode of Pokémon GO and take a photo of a wild Pokémon next to a special Pokémon GO poster, and tweet it to the Google Play Pokémon GO Twitter account, you will get 300¥
- if you make purchases at the Pokémon Center, you will get special stickers featuring team emblems
London, UK— 21 April 2017 —The Pokémon Company International announced today that it has entered into a major collaboration with quality French children’s fashion brand La Compagnie des Petits, which will see a dedicated fashion collection for girls and boys launched across all stores in France, Belgium, and Luxembourg in May 2017.
Following on from last year’s record-breaking success of the Pokémon franchise, the new line will be promoted in stores starting on 2 May and will launch 12 May. The summer collection for boys and girls comprises over 20 different products including T-shirts, sweatshirts, bottoms, shorts, cardigans, hoodies, pyjamas and accessories. La Compagnie des Petits will provide the collection with exceptional window visibility, with products and banners taking over two windows in each store for two weeks starting from launch. The collaboration will last for a year, with a separate collection launching in the autumn.
Mathieu Galante, Senior Market Development Manager Europe for The Pokémon Company International, says: “We are delighted to be teaming up with La Compagnie des Petits for this major collaboration which will cement Pokémon’s fashion profile in France and the surrounding countries. Pokémon’s apparel ranges are flourishing across Europe at the moment, and this collaboration follows hot on the heels of highly successful partnerships with Zara and Undiz.”
The global phenomenon of Pokémon was first launched in Japan in 1996 as a role-playing game for Nintendo’s Game Boy system and reached the United States and Europe in 1998–99. The first generation of Pokémon games introduced the original 151 Pokémon. Today the Pokémon universe includes more than 800 Pokémon that players can catch, trade, and battle against their opponents in the quest to become the best Pokémon Trainer.
Pokémon has since grown into one of the most popular entertainment properties in the world. It is one of the most successful video game franchises of all time, with more than 280 million video games sold worldwide. In addition, 21.5 billion TCG cards have been shipped to 74 countries in 11 languages, and over 450,000 players take part in Pokémon events every year. There are also more than 900 episodes of the animated TV series, about to debut its 20th season on Gulli.
The Pokémon Company International is constantly innovating, with exciting new products such as Pokémon GO and the hugely successful Pokémon Sun and Pokémon Moon video games for the Nintendo 3DS family of systems. With a raft of new licensing deals, retail promotions, collaborations, and promotional partnerships due to be announced in the near future, 2017 is set to be another bumper year for Pokémon.
Master the art of Pokémon battling with your favorite Pokémon—one card at a time! The Pokémon TCG: Sun & Moon Trainer Kit—Lycanroc & Alolan Raichu gets you playing from the very first card you draw. And with fun and powerful Pokémon at your side, you'll be a Pokémon Trainer before you know it!
This kit contains everything you need to learn, train, and win! Play both decks against each other, then combine them to create one bigger deck where Lycanroc and Alolan Raichu battle side by side! Or test your deck at a Pokémon League near you and in the Pokémon TCG Online!
This step-by-step Trainer Kit includes:
Two 30-card decks, each with a specially selected foil card
Two guided game booklets to teach you how to play—card by card, step by step!
2-player playmat with great game tips and rules on the reverse side
Damage counters and Special Condition markers
A game coin with a cool Pokémon design
An illustrated deck box to keep your new cards in
A code card for the Pokémon TCG Online!
Look for the Pokémon TCG: Sun & Moon Trainer Kit—Lycanroc & Alolan Raichu in the Pokémon Center and where Pokémon TCG products are sold.
Scizor-EX is a dangerous Metal-type Pokémon, with intimidating pincers as strong as steel! With the Scizor-EX Box, you get Scizor-EX both as a giant oversize card and as an amazing foil card for your collection. Get ready to crush the opposition with Scizor-EX!
The Pokémon TCG: Scizor-EX Box includes:
1 foil card featuring Scizor-EX
1 oversize foil card featuring Scizor-EX
4 Pokémon TCG booster packs
A code card for the Pokémon Trading Card Game Online
The Pokémon TCG: Scizor-EX Box is available in the Pokémon Center and where Pokémon TCG products are sold.
Pokemon Sun/Moon have pulled in another round of awards, taking home the Game of the Year and Best Hit awards from Famitsu. There was some more Pokemon love, as Pokémon GO won an Excellence Award, Movement Award and Rookie Award. The awards continued with a monster theme, with Monster Hunter Stories also winning a Rookie Award.
- new Pokemon GO scanner tells players where they can find hidden Pokemon
- offers unlimited scanning for a fee of $9.99 per month
- offers micro transaction fees on a per location basis
- scans run 24 hours a day
- when a scan is set up in a particular area, anyone viewing the map can view the spawned Pokémon
- this means friends can split the cost of scanning a neighborhood or city
- features a counter of all Pokémon found using its scanner
- started selling ad space on the map itself in an effort to reduce the cost of global scanning
These suckers are so nice looking. Worth importing just for the look alone, but the candy is an added bonus!