The Mario X Rabbids rumor continues on, this time with a bit of artwork that is supposedly from the game. There's been lots of talk of the game being the real deal, but today is the first time we're seeing a supposed piece of art for it. What do you think, real or fake? Thanks to FangztheWolf, NicoDarunia and Nextlevelgod for the heads up!
UPDATE - Supposed full image and more details leaked from NWR.
- RPG that mixes exploration and turn-based combat
- exploration is estimated at 35% of the game with combat making up 65%
- each of the four worlds are "twisted" Mario worlds filled with references
- combat is weapon-based as Mario and company can use guns for the first time
- 8 different characters can be used: Mario, Luigi, Peach, Yoshi, and Rabbids dressed up as each of them
- combat is more tactical, more akin to a strategy RPG
- can be played in co-op for two players
- Ubisoft appears to be publishing this game
- about 20 hours long
- runs on Ubisoft's Snowdrop engine
- devs are Ubisoft Paris and Milan
- due out in August or September