One new tidbit of info we get from the official Japanese website confirms that players can revisit dungeons they previously explored.
This new content will feature Chrom, Lucina, Xander and Camilla in bunny ears, and will also include a Spring Festival prologue. The content should go live at 3 AM ET.
Before Battle Begins, Swap Spaces
You’ll be able to change the starting position of your characters prior to the start of combat. Tap the Swap Spaces button in the menu at the bottom of the screen to make your changes. You can continue to swap spaces as much as you like until a character completes an action in battle.
EXP Increase vs. Weak Enemies
The amount of EXP earned by 1★ to 4★ Heroes will increase in battles against enemies with a lower level than the Hero.
The fewer stars a Hero has, the more pronounced the effect will be.
Maximum Stamina Increase
The maximum amount of stamina will increase to 99. That also means that when you restore stamina using an Orb or a Stamina Potion, you’ll receive 99 stamina instead of 50.
- On March 30th, two “new” Heroes will be added, which are teased in the image above.
Question 11 (Lunatic): Who was called “Beast” once?
The following information was translated by Perfectly Nintendo...
- devs are adding a feature that will let you switch the position of units before battle begins
- tap the button at the bottom of the screen, and you will be all set
- free to switch the position of units as many times as you want, as long as you haven’t completed the first action
- making some adjustements regarding the amount of XP you get in battle
- change only applies to ★1 to ★4 Heroes
- Heroes will be able to get more XP when defeating enemies of a lower level than themselves
- higher the rank of the Hero, the lower the amount of XP gained that way
- should help with the training of new Heroes
- maximum stamina value will be increased to 99 (previously 50)
- Stamina Potions will then let you recover 99 stamina points
- change was made following feedback from players, who requested the stamina bar be extended
Question 9 (Hard): Who said the following: “Comparing you and my brother is like comparing a turkey to a peacock!”