Take a shot at becoming the Pokkén Tournament World Champion when the Pokkén Tournament Championship Series returns in 2017! In addition to the title, a combined $25,000 in prizes are on the line at the qualifying competitions in June and the World Championships event in Anaheim, California, this August.
This year, 16 players will qualify for the World Championships, and there will be only one age division for all competitors. Four players will receive invitations from each of the two qualifying events, plus four more players will be chosen from Japan, and the four top players from a Last Chance Qualifier occurring right before the main Worlds event will be the final contenders.
Good luck battling to become the next Pokkén Tournament World Champion!
Dragon Ball Heroes: Ultimate Mission X - newly translated scan includes info on Ultimate Creation Mode & more
- players who purchase the strategy guidebook get a special card and code included
- scan shows characters including Towa, Mira, Trunks and more
- correct history as it has been altered by Towa and Mira
- Xenoverse characters will assist the main hero
- “Ultimate Creation Mode” lets you attach accessories to cards and modify CAA, Super Abilities, Ultimate Units and more
Pokémon Trading Card
- two Japanese commercials
Pokkén Tournament (Arcade)
- new event
- new mission panel to complete, with various rewards to unlock (including Espeon and Umbreon as Support Pokémon, new customization items for your avatar, and special titles)
- special bonus goodies, such as Support Pokémon sets, new customization items for your avatar, and special titles
- special customization items for your avatar via the Pokkén Tournament web portal
Richmond, LONDON - February 17th, 2017 – BANDAI NAMCO Entertainment Europe, the premier publisher of anime videogames, today releases DRAGON BALL™ FUSIONS, a new portable Dragon Ball™ experience for the Nintendo 3DS handheld system. Fuse Dragon Ball™ characters from across the entire series into brand new characters in this fun and fast-paced Role Playing Game (RPG).
Developed at Fukuoka, Japan based Ganbarion Co., Ltd; DRAGON BALL™ FUSIONS is the latest Dragon Ball™ experience to appear on the Nintendo 3DS platform. Combining fighting, customization, and item collection elements, DRAGON BALL™ FUSIONS totally brings the Dragon Ball™ world to life! The game features a huge roster of characters from across Dragon Ball™ through Dragon Ball™ Super that players can combine to create endless combinations of powerful characters. Players will have the opportunity to enter an all new original Dragon Ball™ story in DRAGON BALL™ FUSIONS’ Adventure Mode and to prove their fighting prowess in Multiplayer Battle Mode.
DRAGON BALL™ Fusions is now available for purchase in Europe, Middle East and Australasian territories at both retail locations and digitally on the Nintendo eShop exclusively for the Nintendo 3DS. To discover more on DRAGON BALL™ FUSIONS and on Dragon Ball™ games in general, head over to www.dragonball-videogames.com.