In shocking Pokémon GO news, Shiny Pichu, Shiny Pikachu, and Shiny Raichu have recently been discovered! They were first encountered in Yokohama, Japan, during the Pikachu Outbreak event, where Trainers encountered and caught millions of Pikachu. Now the Shiny Pokémon are popping up all over the globe. You can tell your Pichu, Pikachu, or Raichu is Shiny because it will be a slightly darker and more orange color than usual.
Keep an eye out for the Shiny versions of Pichu, Pikachu, and Raichu when you get up and GO in Pokémon GO!
2. Pokemon Yellow
3. Kirby Triple Deluxe
4. Super Mario Bros. 3
5. Pokemon Red
6. Super Mario World
7. 3D Classics: Kirby’s Adventure
8. Kirby’s Blowout Blast
9. Animal Crossing: New Leaf – Welcome amiibo
10. Kirby’s Dream Land 2
11. Kirby’s Dream Land
12. Pokemon Blue
13. Zelda: Ocarina of Time 3D
14. Zelda: A Link to the Past
15. Mario Kart 7
16. Super Mario Bros.
17. Tomodachi Life
18. Super Smash Bros. for 3DS
19. Super Metroid
20. Kirby’s Blowout Blast
1. Hey! Pikmin Crash Trailer
2. Miitopia Launch Trailer
3. Miitopia “Look Up, Look Down” Trailer
4. Kirby’s Blowout Blast Launch Trailer
5. Hey! Pikmin Look-Out Trailer
6. Super Mario Maker for 3DS Overview Trailer
7. Super Mario Odyssey E3 2017 Trailer
8. Hey! Pikmin “Hey Helper” Trailer
9. Team Kirby Clash Deluxe – Ready for Launch
10. Pokemon Gold/Silver Return to the Virtual Console
11. Mario + Rabbids Kingdom Battle E3 2017 Trailer
12. 3D Classics: Kirby’s Adventure Video
13. Kirby Triple Deluxe Launch Trailer
14. Pokemon Sun/Moon Special Demo Version Video
15. Kirby: Planet Robobot Overview Trailer
16. Pokemon Rumble World Trailer
17. Mario Kart 7 Video
18. Ever Oasis Launch Trailer
19. Pokemon Sun/Moon Top 7 Features
20. Super Smash Bros. Final Video Presentation
Still working on the patch for frame rate at the moment, hopefully won't be much longer now!— Overcooked 🍽 (@Overcookedgame) August 16, 2017
This update should make a pretty big difference for Overcooked. As soon as we get a date or the patch becomes available, we'll be sure to let you know.
The file sizes for The Jackbox Party Pack 1 & 2 on Nintendo Switch have been revealed. The original takes up 1.2GB, while the second one only needs 675MB.
In order to unlock Mean Bean mode, all you have to do is get gold and silver medals in the Blue Sphere extra stages. It's pretty much a fully Puyo Puyo experience tucked away inside Sonic Mania!
Now this is the kind of thing we want to see! Necrocosmos was originally going to hit Switch if a Kickstarter stretch goal was hit. Now the campaign has been updated, and Switch is included in the base goal! The game is almost halfway to its funding goal, with 14 days left to get it there. Let's make it happen! Thanks to JoseArkangellus for the heads up!