In Runner3, we’re expanding the depth of interaction between CommanderVideo and his world—not only via the environment, but also via helpful elements like vehicles and harmful things like enemies.
Case in point, this handsome devil…
Most items in RUNNER and Runner2 can be “defeated” by a single action, making our cast of enemies feel somewhat… fleeting; you never really get to know them.
But this new enemy we’re calling the Mechiknight will be a nuisance for several beats, forcing CommanderVideo to change up his strategy before being rid of the thing for good.
We listed a bunch of details from the recent Minecraft update on Switch, but here's some content you might not be aware of. Both Skyrim and Fallout texture packs are available! These have been on other platforms for quite some time, so it's nice to see the Switch get in on the fun.
- tie in with the Pokémon Daisuki Club's lore of Pokémon feature
- feature looks at the Mystery Files about Pokémon not of this earth
- shared serial code: OYAJI30YEARS
- code for Solrock with Cosmic Power, Hidden Power, Solar Beam or Stone Edge for Sun, or a Lunatone with Cosmic Power, Hidden Power, Moonblast or Power Gem for Moon
- both Level 30 and come with a Comet Shard
- code will work until October 31st 2017
You like 🎩? We give you the 🎩!— SMG Studio (@smgstudio) July 26, 2017
Death Squared very important hat update coming soon! pic.twitter.com/WCT6OtS4cL
It's a very tough choice, but I might have to go with apple and worm as my favorite. That frog is really good too, though! Thanks to NicoDarunia for the heads up!
Nintendo Q1 2018 results - 4.7M Switch LTD/67M 3DS LTD, Pokemon Switch 2018 or later, release calendar & more
Net Sales: ¥154,069 million ($1.38 billion), 148.6% increase YoY
Operating Income: ¥16,208 million ($145 million)
Profit: ¥21,260 million ($190 million)
Hardware: 1.97 million for the quarter/ 4.7 million LTD
Software: 8.14 million for the quarter/ 13.6 million LTD
Hardware: 950k for the quarter/ 67.08 million LTD
Software: 5.85 million for the quarter/ 355.1 million LTD
Hardware: 13.56 miilion units total
Software: 99.97 miilion units total
Smart Device, IP related income: ¥9,062 million
Made $81 million from Smartphone games not including Pokémon GO
Made $29.4 million from Pokémon GO
Arms sold 1.18M total
Mario Kart 8 Deluxe sold 3.54M total
Zelda: Breath of the Wild sold 3.92M total
1-2 Switch sold 1.22M total
There are no revisions to 3DS/Switch hardware sales projections
- Zelda: Breath of the Wild sold 1.16 million units worldwide during the quarter
- Switch hardware and software during this period came to 1.97 million units and 8.14 million units respectivel.
- Fire Emblem Echoes: Shadows of Valentia has been a popular title
- 3DS hardware sales were 0.95 million units (1% increase on a year-on-year basis)
- 3DS software sales were 5.85 million units (31% decrease on a year-on-year basis)
- amiibo sales were approximately 1.60 million units for figure-type and approximately 1.30 million units for card-type
- sales of the digital versions of packaged software and downloadable content on Nintendo Switch showed steady growth
- Switch total digital sales of 11.0 billion yen (41% increase on a year-on-year basis)
- smart device and IP related income was 9.0 billion yen (450% increase on a year-on-year basis)
- several big titles from other software publishers planned for this period on Switch
- strong third-party titles on the way for Nintendo 3DS
- in the smart device business, Nintendo will introduce new game applications while also focusing on continued operations
No, this isn't a joke. Square-Enix has partnered up for a collaboration with Despicable Me 3 in Japan. There's Minion-themed slimes, a quick cameo of Dragon Quest slimes in the Despicable Me 3 music video above, and more to come. You can even make your own slime (non-Minion related) here. I've never seen a Minions-related movie, so I'll let you guys make your own jokes!