This flyer was given out at Best Buy during the Nintendo World Championships 2017 qualifiers. Looks like Best Buy is going to have a pretty good reason to go with them for a preorder!
Doing a graphical comparison here, Splatoon 2 sells in 1 month what the original sold in 7. pic.twitter.com/KTHmitEFd5— Game Data Library (@GameDataLibrary) August 23, 2017
Splatoon really caught on in Japan, and it's clear that the fans are eager for more. Just look at how quickly Splatoon 2 is selling! It's insane, especially when you factor in the Switch install base. I think we have a long-tail seller here, boys and girls!
2. Pokemon Yellow
3. Super Mario Bros. 3
4. Pokemon Red
5. Super Mario World
6. Animal Crossing: New Leaf – Welcome amiibo
7. Pokemon Blue
8. Zelda: Ocarina of Time 3D
9. Smash Controller
10. Kirby’s Blowout Blast
11. Zelda: A Link to the Past
12. Super Smash Bros. for 3DS
13. Mario Kart 7
14. Super Mario Bros.
15. Tomodachi Life
16. Super Metroid
17. Pokemon Sun
18. The Legend of Zelda
19. Pokemon Moon
1. Hey! Pikmin Crash Trailer
2. Miitopia Launch Trailer
3. Miitopia “Look Up, Look Down” Trailer
4. Super Mario Maker for 3DS Overview Trailer
5. Super Mario Odyssey E3 2017 Trailer
6. Hey! Pikmin Lift-Off Trailer
7. Kirby’s Blowout Blast Launch Trailer
8. Hey! Pikmin “Hey Helper” Trailer
9. Team Kirby Clash Deluxe – Ready for Launch
10. Pokemon Gold/Silver Return on the Virtual Console
11. Mario + Rabbids Kingdom Battle E3 2017 Trailer
12. Pokemon Sun/Moon Special Demo Version Video
13. Pokemon Rumble World Trailer
14. Ever Oasis Launch Trailer
15. Mario Kart 7 Video
16. Pokemon Sun/Moon – Top 7 Features
17. Super Smash Bros. – Final Video Presentation
18. Pokemon Yellow Trailer
19. Pokemon Direct 6/6/17
20. Pokemon Bank Trailer
Do you want to see exclusive gameplay, interviews with game developers, and an insider’s view of what’s happening in the world of Nintendo?
Kit and Krysta have you covered with the Nintendo Minute show! You may have seen it online before, but now you can watch it directly on your Nintendo Switch system.
Please subscribe to the channel if you want the latest Nintendo Minute episodes delivered straight to your News Feed. Just don’t let the name fool you… Nintendo Minute is never a minute.
First we get Zelda goodies, and now we can watch Nintendo Minute on our Switch news channel! Pretty neat to see the things Nintendo is adding to the service. Now, if only we could get back Nintendo Week...
The following info comes from Famitsu, as translated by NintendoEverything...
- for your custom avatar, you can pick the gender, skin color, and face
- each Hero Character species will have its own unique gameplay abilitie
- Wolves can pull in surrounding rings
- edit the costume by using parts collected in the game
- variety of costume parts that can be edited, from headpiece, glasses, to shoes, as well as colors
- Wisps are used to create special weapons called Wispons
- the Hero Character can choose from a variety of Wispons, from Flamethrower to Thunder Whip
- each Wispon will also have special actions such as air jumping
- mix the Wispon type with species ability to create a unique play style
- there will be some stages dedicated for Tag Team play between Modern Sonic and the Hero Character
- perform combo attacks such as using avatar’s Wispon first and then finishing off with Sonic’s Boost attack
- avatar Wispon’s special attack can also be used as a shortcut, like using the air-jump to reach difficult places
- Eggman is a genius scientist who never gives up in his dream of world domination even after he was defeated by Sonic
- this time, Eggman's wish almost comes true by conquering 99 percent of the world
- bosses like Metal Sonic, Chaos, and Zavok are returning
- Shadow has joined the bad guys as well
- the new leader is named Infinite and he has a mysterious power to control odd cube-shaped objects
- he is quite strong, and faster than Sonic
- how he ties up with Eggman remains to be seen
I still can't decide if two-player co-op for Cave Story+ is going to be fun or not. I'm eager to try it out, but I need to reserve final judgment for when I play. I also need to make sure I pick out the right person to play with!
Coming from Clement Kwong, a Producer of NHL 18...
“While we always continue to assess opportunities, so it’s not to say that’s a hard no, it’s not on our radar at this time.”
I know these guys work for big-name companies and have to fall in line when it comes to how they speak, but I wonder if they ever get tired of the PR dribble they're forced to say. This certainly isn't one of the more offensive responses, but it's still quite robotic. I guess we got an answer, though.