Killer Freaks from Outer Space is heading to the Wii U, but did you know that it actually started life as a PS3/360 project? Here are some details on the project's life before Wii U.
- first envisioned at Ubisoft Montpellier
- came into existence around February 2010
- that's when it was proposed for 360/PS3
- it was originally based on the Rabbids franchise
- title was Killer Rabbids
- now targeted at a different audience
- Rabbids supposedly removed
It's easy to see that the Rabbids design style is still intact for some of the enemies, as that point of discussion has come up many times since the reveal.