The following information comes from an Enterking survey including members of its mobile sales club. The retailer surveyed its members in mid May. It received 2,253 responses, split 1973 male and 280 female. The age split was 776 for 10 to 19, 911 for 20 to 29, 428 for 30 to 39 and 138 for 40 and up.
- 39.1% said that either they definitely want to buy the system or they’re looking into buying it
- 35.8% said they aren’t too interested or have no interest what-so-ever.
- 23.8% said that they definitely want to buy the system or they’re looking into a buy
- 46.6% expressed little or no interest
- For Project Cafe, those that said they weren’t that interested claimed their purchase would “depend on the software” and that they “don’t know much about the system.”
- for those that were not interested in Project Cafe at all, they gave reasons such as “I was not interested in Wii.”
- people also said that they don’t see the appeal of the games…even though no games have been announced