The following information comes from a Nintendo Power interview with Eiji Aonuma…
- “longest and deepest” Zelda experience yet
- Aonuma and Miyamoto still haven’t been able to look over all the content
- Aonuma would like to make a Zelda movie if the time and resources were available
- it was challenging to create a Zelda game and distinguish it from handheld titles, now that Ocarina of Time 3D is out
- the possibility of Majora’s Mask getting a 3DS makeover is discussed.
- Aonuma loves the functionality of the Wii U controller as we saw it in the E3 tech demo
- the dev team doesn’t want to limit itself to a particular art style