Dragon Quest creator Yuji Hori had a bit to say about the Dragon Quest games in the works for the Wii and DS, as well as projects that have already passed.
- Dragon Quest Monsters: Joker will most likely see a sequel sometime after the release of Dragon Quest IX
- While Dragon Quest IX has changed from action based battles to traditional RPG battles, some action elements have been left in. It all depends on the circumstances of your battles
- Wii to DS connectivity was once again confirmed, but we were given no details as to how this feature will be used
- Character creation in Dragon Quest IX will have somewhere around 10,000 different attributes to build your character
- You can meet up with real world friends via wifi through Luida’s Bar
- Dragon Quest Swords on July 12th, Dragon Quest IX sometime this Christmas
- More Square-Enix remakes are on the way, but nothing specific was confirmed