Release Date: October
Platform: Xbox 360, PlayStation 3, PC, Wii, PS2
The official game of the 2008 season, MotoGP 08 features all the riders, bikes and tracks providing the definitive 2 wheeled racing experience.
The development team’s overriding aim is to deliver an unparalleled handling model that allows access points for gamers of all skill levels and just as importantly provide a challenge to meet each player’s abilities.
MotoGP 08 puts the player at the centre of the MotoGP experience by letting them join a team and compete alongside their sporting heroes in all three race classes – 125cc, 250cc and MotoGP. Good results in racing earn points that will then unlock bike upgrades to improve attributes such as straight line speed, braking and cornering.
MotoGP 08 will mark the debut of the series on both the PlayStation 3 and Wii plus see the inclusion of the all new Indianopolis track plus the spectacle of night racing at the Qatar circuit. The game will also offer online play for PlayStation 3, Xbox 360 and PC owners.
* Three different handling models - arcade, intermediate and simulation - provide varied racing experiences and accessibility for all
* Ride as yourself and compete against riders from the world’s premier motorcycling championship
* Select from 125cc, 250cc and MotoGP bike classes with each offering a different race experience
* First time MotoGP series will appear on PlayStation 3 and Wii
* Set competitor AI to match skill level
* Pit your riding skills against players from across the globe in a number of online modes
* Includes new 2008 season additions of night racing and Indianapolis circuit