The WarioWare team took an idea so wacky, it could only be made with the latest technology – the Wii Remote controller.
* WarioWare is back with a whole new set of moves. When Wario™ stumbles upon a strange device called a Form Baton, he and his friends use it to learn new moves that are as fun as they are wacky. With hundreds of microgames, this game is just as wild as you’d expect from the name WarioWare, but the game play has been revolutionized. Under Wario’s tutelage, and with the help of the Wii Remote, players will swing, spin and squat their way to victory.
* With more than 200 lightning-quick microgames and controls that range from scribbling to flailing, WarioWare: Smooth Moves takes interactive gaming to a whole new level. All players need is confidence, a Wii Remote controller and their best moves.
* With games that are as much fun to play as they are to WATCH people play, WarioWare: Smooth Moves brings the party to its feet. It’s hilarious for players and audiences alike.
Game storyline: While wandering around his home of Diamond City, Wario accidentally stumbles into an old building called the Temple of Form. Inside, he finds a mystical treasure called the Form Baton. There are many ways to hold and move the baton (called “forms”), and legend has it that if the holder follows the forms, he can overcome any challenge. With this discovery, the form craze spreads through Diamond City, and soon everybody is doing their best to master the moves.
Characters: Familiar characters from the WarioWare universe will return to this installment, and some new ones will appear.
How to progress through the game: Players must clear fast-paced sets of microgames, changing the way they hold the Wii Remote each time. As they do, they’ll unlock new stages and new games.
1. The game’s full-body controls add a whole new level of insanity to an already frenetic experience. Players use the Wii Remote alone or with the Nunchuck™ controller to play.
2. 9-Volt’s stage features microgames based on classic Nintendo games. Nintendo fans will delight in new takes on old favorites.
3. This title features appearances by players’ Miis.
Nintendo press room