It's been quite awhile since we've heard about anything from Pygmy Studio's LUNAXXX, but we're happy to find out the project is moving ahead. According to the latest dev team update, the game is currently at 72% complete. The plan is to release it this Spring in Japan.
- Ken Watanabe has joined the cast, taking on the role of Detective Yoshida
- Rob Letterman (Goosebumps) is directing the project
- due to start shooting this month in London
- when Justice Smith's character in the movie has his father kidnapped, the teen teams up with Pikachu in order to find him
- Nicole Perlman and Alex Hirsch wrote the script with Eric Pearson and Tom McCarthy having completed production polishes
- Mary Parent and Cale Boyter are producing for Legendary
- Joe Caracciolo Jr. and Pokemon’s Tsunekazu Ishihara are executive producing
- Legendary’s Alexandra Mendes will co-produce
While the UK might not be the biggest market for Switch right now, the platform definitely has its fans there. They're showing their passion for Switch by moving Nintendo Labo up to the top of the Amazon UK charts. At time of posting, Nintendo Labo's Variety Kit was the No. 1 best-selling item in all of gaming. Nintendo Labo's Robot Kit is in spot #4, and the accessory kit is right behind it at spot #5.
The following info comes from Gadgets 360, who claim to have details from inside sources.
- Nintendo employees are in India evaluating games from Indian studios for potential release Switch
- Bengaluru-based Holy Cow Productions said they were visited by Nintendo
- Nintendo had staff at the Indian Gaming Show to scout for projects
Nintendo loves making fresh ideas and surprising people, and that's exactly what they did with Nintendo Labo. Now that the dust has settled on that reveal, some people are talking about how the idea looks like Nintendo's answer to the Virtual Reality side of gaming. Nintendo's Reggie Fils-Aime took a moment to set the record straight on that topic.
“It’s not meant to be some sort of competitive answer (to virtual reality). It’s meant to be something totally unique, totally unexpected.”
Nintendo Labo is just that, Nintendo Labo. It's meant to be its own thing, and exist alongside everything else the game industry offers up.
We already knew that a second season of Castlevania was heading to Netflix, and we also heard it would be 8 episodes. What we didn't know was when to expect it on the service. While we still don't have specific details, we can now look forward to a Summer release. Let's hope that's early Summer and not late!
Digital Foundry - Dragon Quest Builders : Switch vs PS4/PS4 Pro Graphics Comparison + Frame-Rate Test
Does Switch do enough to step up to the PS4 version? Visual settings are on the same level between the two, besides a drop to 720p on Switch - though 60fps is impressively maintained in docked play.
The Hunters Guild is responsible for monitoring the activity of all monster hunters to ensure that the ecosystem remains in balance. This pin depicts the guild emblem, which represents the relationship between hunters and nature.
North: The growing tree represents respect for nature.
East: The windmill represents prosperity from nature.
South: The fiery forge represents crafting from nature.
West: The city represents life as a community.
-Soft enamel pin with rubber back
-Measures 1 inch across
From the developers of Action Henk, Descenders is a fast-paced extreme downhill biking game that's easy to pick up, but difficult to master.