Some more Umbrella Chronicles talk coming from German magazine Manic…
- Besides the mansion, the police station from Resident Evil II, and the train from Resident Evil Zero have been confirmed as levels
- Half of the game takes place in locations from other games, the other half puts you in enemy/company strongholds
- Carlos Oliviera was confirmed as a playable character. Wesker is definitely in the game, but he was not confirmed/denied as a playable character
- Rocket and Grenade Launcher will make a returns
- Tilting the Nunchuck allows you to slightly move the camera to reveal hidden objects/power-ups
- Resident Evil Zero, I, II, and III will all be represented. There may be levels from other games, but Code Veronica will be ignored.
- Mr. Kawata is asked about the possibility of another Resident Evil game on Wii besides the two we know of. “We haven’t decided on that yet. We think a lot about the future of the franchise, and the best ways to keep on telling its stories.”
Huge thank you to Pesmerga for the heads up!