Join the celebrations for Feria de Abril in the south of Spain by adding a touch of flamenco to your outfit! For ten days, (from April 24-May 3), you can pick up a flamenco hat or flamenco dress in Animal Crossing: Let’s Go to the City for Wii. You acquire them in slightly different ways though, so make sure to read the instructions! Olé!
If you have your Wii connected to the Internet, you’re well on your way to receiving your flamenco items! Read the tutorial below to find out how you can ensure you get your hands on these exclusive gifts.
Obtaining the Special Items
In this instance, you will be able to obtain the flamenco dress first. However, you won’t receive a letter in your mailbox as with other special items. Instead, you’ll receive your flamenco dress from Wendell as his latest design creation. Please note the following points:
* Wendell will be waiting outside your house with the flamenco dress design creation.
* The first time you switch on the game from April 24, you must ensure you go and speak to Wendell before switching the game off again.
* After switching your game on, you must go and speak to Wendell before 6am.
* If you don’t go and meet Wendell the first time you switch on the game from April 24, or if you wait until after 6am, you will not be able to receive the flamenco dress design from Wendell.
* We recommend you make sure you have a space in your design collection in advance, in order to accept the flamenco dress design from Wendell.
You receive the flamenco hat via a letter in your mailbox as with other items. You can receive this item throughout the period April 24-May 3.
Please note: If you receive the flamenco dress first, you must restart Animal Crossing: Let’s Go to the City in order to then receive the letter with the flamenco hat attached.
In order to receive special items from Nintendo, you need a Wii console connected to the internet, with WiiConnect24 turned on.