View Single Comment
Seriously? What about getting a fucking LIFE?
(I'll try to keep this short)
- The game would never exist without Nintendo. Just like Bayonetta 2 and 3.
- What about not whining about games on the internet and actually go play video games instead?
- Exclusivity is actually good since developers can focus on one platform and it heats up creativity even.
- I understand that not everyone have money to get multiple consoles as I do, but you just have to live with it. It's a part of growing up when you learn you can't have it all. Specially not for free.
- Most impotant: The game is AWESOME!!!!!!! I have a GOTY taste just after a couple of hours... So I'll back to that soon =)
Have a nice weekend, everyone.
P.S: Reviews have become stupid for the most part. Reviews were about giving others an idea about the games/films/books etc so we could make up our own minds and check it out, not telling us what we want to do. Each of us are individuals with our biases, so reviews are always somewhat biased also, thus a score is biased. And today with such access to the internet with videos, music, videos and other people to chat with I just don't see why people would decide a purchase for a score. Just get an idea of the game and make up your own mind. It's not the end of the world if you mayhap didn't like the game.