Croc & Roll: Super Crocodiles Hit the Stage in Super Animal Royale: Season 6, Game Hits 8 Million Downloads
Super Animal Royale Season 6 has arrived, with Super Crocodiles ready to take a bite out of the competition. The “Slow Jam” theme this season celebrates music, swamp life, and animals who like to take things slow and steady, with Animal Pass items ranging from an emote that unlocks your very own guitar to a Mini Sloth pet. The theme also extends to the island, with the new Crocodile Club and Pete’s Shack locations set inside an expanded swamp biome, and the new Lucky Cat Mine ready to help you meow down your enemies with purrrfectly laid traps.
Super Animal Royale’s more than eight million players will have their webbed feet full with all of Season 6’s updates:
- Super Crocodiles join the fight, with 6 breeds to unlock in the Research Lab
- The Slow Jam Pass includes 49 tiers of musical and swamp-themed items to unlock (including Mini Sloth pets)
- The Pete’s Swamp region of the map has expanded to include the new Crocodile Club and Pete’s House locations
- Sneaky new proximity explosives arrive: Lucky Cat Mines
- It’s CRISPRmas on the island with decorated trees, festive fountain music, Giant Emus and Eagles dressed up for the occasion and 3 new Super Animal breeds to unlock
- Candy canes are scattered across the island to collect and redeem in the event shop for festive new CRISPRmas cosmetics until the event ends on Jan. 3
- Daily and weekly challenges have been redesigned, allow players to access five of each, up from three
- The game’s netcode has received a major update to create a more consistent experience
Super Animal Royale is a free-to-play top-down multiplayer battle royale for up to 64 players. Players select their favorite Super Animal from a menu of foxes, pandas, kitty cats and other bloodthirsty beasts before the match begins. Then, players parachute into the ruins of an ill-fated safari park and battle to the death, in a lethal barrage of bullets, explosives and hamster balls.
Cut tall grass and loot abandoned structures in search of the guns, Super Powerups and health juice you’ll need to survive, and watch out for the poisonous Skunk Gas, slowly seeping in from the edges of the map. Super Animal Royale features carefully balanced run-and-gun gameplay combined with an intuitive fog of war system that restricts a player’s view to line of sight, allowing for sneaky, strategic play. Whether predator or prey, only one animal can reach the top of the food chain, and with guns in their paws, it’s anyone’s guess which one it’ll be.