Creature-collecting 'Moonstone Island' coming to Switch in 2023
Sounds like a nice place to visit!
Publisher Raw Fury and developer Studio Supersoft have announced that they’re bringing the creature-collecting life-sim Moonstone Island to the Switch sometime in 2023. You can see the latest trailer for the game above.
Moonstone Island is a creature-collecting life-sim set in an open world with 100+ islands to explore. Make friends, brew potions, collect Spirits, and test your strength in card-based encounters to complete your Alchemy training!
Following your village’s tradition, you must move to an island in the sky to complete your Alchemy training. Armed with a team of nature spirits, magical potions, and the support of your new friends, you’ll explore ancient temples, dangerous dungeons, and hostile biomes to uncover the dark secret of Moonstone Island.
- Befriend NPCs, become a member of the community, go on dates, and fall in love
- Build a new home on any of the 100+ islands in your procedurally generated world
- Grow crops and flowers to brew potions and tame spirits
- Customize and decorate your home to make it uniquely yours
- Travel by balloon, broom, and glider through unique biomes to reach the outer edges of the world
- Tame and befriend wild spirits to fight alongside you
- Discover and explore dungeons to earn upgrades, collect loot and uncover secrets
- Optimize your character with unique skills and upgrades
- Craft dozens of items and vehicles to prepare for the treacherous wilderness