The Wild at Heart has been updated to Version 1.1.8. You can check out the patch notes for this update below.
- Fixed an issue where players could simply walk around the first two toxic mushrooms in the Undergrowth, fully dodging the Spriteling learning moment there.
- Fixed an issue in Wispwagon where Spritelings could panic to the wrong side of a particular corruption group, leaving them stranded.
- Improved the look and feel of hit shakes on attackables.
- Fixed an issue in Settings menu where some players were accidentally toggling on a debug control scheme.
- Added some safety nets to pregrown vines, to make sure they’re definitely never not grown.
- Attempted fix for a super rare unclimbable Undegrowth vines (or any pregrown vines?) issue. Possibly was only affecting low framerates?
- Fixed a who-knows-how-long-it’s-been-there issue where our hitstop was using the wrong time scale O_O Found while working on our new game!
- Fixed issue where credits could sometimes scroll very fast.
- Diagnosed and patched a bunch of NullReference errors that could lead to one-time crashes or weird issues. While almost all were very rare, we suspect they might have been affecting a small percentage of players.
- Added more info to crash reports, so we can better assist in fixing them.