Project Winter has been updated with the ‘Up to Snow Good’ patch. You can see the patch notes for this update below.
- Immune’s ability is now an “Active” ability.
- This ability does not start charged.
- The ability charges faster alone.
- The ability charges faster during a global event.
- Using the ability makes the player Immune to the current global event.
- Ability can only be used during a global event or its “warm up” period.
- Using the ability will mute the Immune player for the duration of the global event.
- Using the ability will hide player names during the duration of the global event.
- Tracker can now up to two players or objects
- Tracker can see snow trails longer than others
- Tracker tags placed on objects will transfer to a player who interacts with that object.
- Tracker can tag downed players.
- Tracker tags are disabled after a Solar Flare until the Tracker returns to the cabin.
- Added “Ukrainian” language option.
- New Holliday Progression Tree
- Cabin Bunker Changes
- Crossbows, Gun parts, and Stimulants are less common
- Cabin Traitor Crates Changes
- Gun parts can no longer be found in Traitor Crates near cabin
- Regular Crossbows now cost 1 Traitor credit and can be found in Traitor crates more frequently.
Non-Cabin Traitor Crates Changes
- Energy drinks are no longer a guaranteed spawn in distant Traitor crates
- New spawn rates are: 25% Vodka, 45% Level 1 Drink, 30% Level 2 Drink
Traitor Crates (All Crates) Changes
- Poisoned Crossbows are limited to 1 Crossbow per crate
- Allow for Traitors to sabotage Cabin Radio at any point in the match
- Currently it can only be sabotaged after the second objective is fixed, which often does not leave enough time for Traitors to make a move.
Traitor Ability Items
- Traitor Ability items will no longer be prevented during minor events
- Escape Pod
- Global Exile
- Jam Radios
- Airdrop Event
Deep Woods Balance Changes
- Destructible Ice wall added in front of the Cave
- Removed a pair of Traitor Hatches allowing for quick access to the Cave.
Gun Balance Changes
- Sniper now has 8 rounds and does 400 damage
- Shotgun now has 8 rounds and does 375 damage
- Poison Crossbow now costs 1 crossbow and 2 poison to craft
Armory Balance Changes
- Fully crafted guns have a lower chance of spawning in Armory
- Gunparts have an increased chance of spawning in Armory
- A mysterious item was added to the crates of the Lab, Distant Bunkers and Deep Woods Cave.
- Ranged Weapons found in bunker crates will spawn in with the cosmetic skin belonging to the player that opened the crate.
- Disabled self-cast option for the Ice Bomb
- Remote Sabotage now costs 16 Traitor credits
- Disguise Kit now mimics the “Traitor Information” wheel progress and reveals information for Disguised Survivors.
- Multiple players activating beacon on armory at the same time can trigger consecutive notifications
- “Radio Receive Volume” resets after relaunch
- The “Survive without placing any traps” challenge does not fail if an Icebomb is used to trap an objective
- Players body disappears if they die before departing on the Gondola
- Destroying the Ice Wall on deep woods causes rocks to float in the air
- Animals cannot enter the cave after the Ice Wall is destroyed
- Poison pot pies do not count towards any progressions on challenges/progressions
- Player stats in lobby shows incorrect Leave and Commendation amounts
- Pulled out Christmas tree lights from the attic, found some cool snowman hats
- Fixed visibility of nameplate for remote players resurrected during Mass Hysteria.
- Fixed issue where the voice chat icon would appear over a cloned player’s corpse instead of their resurrected original body
- Traitors now receive a buff when using the delayed sabotage ability on objectives
- Gave traitor crates their best holiday outfit
- Fixed inconsistencies on unmuting players after being unblocked
- Fixed instances when Traitor bleed ability triggers instantly upon use that can’t be stopped by any players
- Fixed down players cannot be interacted with once a traitor begins to bleed them
- Fixed instances where a lobby may display a user as ready without them having selected the ready button
- Fixed issues where a Traitor can trigger events after the mega blizzard started
- Fixed the Take a Hike Steam achievement to be unobtainable again
- Traitors now will get a buff when sabotaging the objective with a delay
- Players now have nameplates after Mass Hysteria ends if they had been resurrected during the event
- Removed Survivors being granted stat boosts when trapping objectives in game
- Fixed “Increases” misspelling in the item description for ice bombs
- Fixed Wide Silver Goggles so they do not jut out awkwardly from face when worn or viewed in progression menu
- Updated Dab animation for Caribou to be more realistic
- Removed ability to unselect All Possible Primary Objectives in Blackout custom presets
- Fixed instances where there is a delay and occasional crashes when selecting Randomize Outfit in the Character menu
- Fixed instances where the detective music doesn’t stop playing when a body is resurrected by a necromancer
- Fixed an issue where players cannot be revived after a delay if they have been bled to death then resurrected by a Necromancer previously
- Fixed issues where an item breaks and becomes unusable when resurrected by necromancer while inventory is full
- Fixed instances where the Traitor information wheel and health bar do not appear for players than have been converted to traitors
- Fixed bug where the cipher station sometimes appears when the player selected the dig site in custom mode
- Adjusted the role change animation/SFX so that it no longer plays repeatedly upon resurrecting someone who was disguised and had their role revealed to the Necromancer
- Fixed too many localization issues
- [Switch] Fixed Game crashing when opponent was killed by Necromancer player