Wobbledogs has been updated to Version 126.96.36.199. You can check out the patch notes for this update below.
- The game now fully pauses when menus are displayed and other situations that call for it.
- Mystery goals now have their names show up making it easier to track completion.
- Item deletion prioritisation – Capsules, eggs and dog cores will no longer be destroyed when the objects reach their max limit.
- When you have a goal to claim, an indicator is displayed on the main HUD.
- When a dog dies with the camera focused on it, the camera will be focused on its torso until camera is unlocked.
- Blurry items including food dispensers and egg hatcher icons are no longer blurry.
- Added in food particles, egg hatch particles, and cocoon hatch particles.
- You can now use directional button to switch room in ‘Play mode’.
- The dog portrait system has been reworked and has improved performance.
- A dog counter has been added to the bottom right of the screen to indicate when a player has reached the maximum number of dogs in each room.
- When hatching a cocoon players can now highlight the cocoon with the shoulder buttons and press ‘Y’ to hatch.
- On-load fix added for game saves that improperly saved with more than the maximum allowed number of dogs in-game.
- The clean-up button in Decoration mode now clears puddles as well.
- Planum Mirabilis flora now makes a dog wide as well, which should enable players to control dog wideness before that goal is completed.
- Fixed an issue where idling on the main menu would trigger “time played” goals for the last played file.
- Fixed an issue that caused the cursor to completely lock to the centre of screen when dragging dirt clumps to dirt patches.
- Clean-up button in object placement mode now functions as expected. An indicator has been added to show that the player needs to hold the clean-up button.
- Fixed an issue that caused the dog den name/description to display as “test object”.
- Options menu settings no longer reset when loading a file.
- Fixed a bug that caused Russian text to overlap on the mutation screen.
- The Jungle Food Dispenser no longer dispenses Ants on a Log before it’s unlocked.
- Fixed an issue with dog thumbnail portraits appearing slightly stretched vertically.
- The box that says “Instruction” in placement mode has been removed.
- An issue where players would get stuck in the Goals UI has been fixed.
- Seed planting UI has been reworked. This is now like the food dispenser UI where portraits update when you highlight each individual seed.
- Goal complete popups now show up in breeding mode.