The Pokémon Trading Card Game’s Scarlet and Violet Elite Trainer Boxes are now available for pre-order via the official Pokémon Center web site. For those who might be unaware, Elite Trainer Boxes are collections of Pokémon TCG booster packs, along with some other goodies such as card sleeves, dice, a player’s guide, and more.
The Scarlet and Violet themed Pokémon TCG set is going to launch on March 31, 2023, and now you can see both the Scarlet and Violet Elite Trainer Boxes and what they’ll entail. Each one costs $59.99. There’s a purchase limit of 4 per customer, and they should be shipping sometime in late March.
Click here to pre-order your own, and see below for the full details.
Set out for a journey in the Paldea region! Meet first partners Sprigatito, Fuecoco, and Quaxly, and explore the power of the Legendary Pokémon Koraidon and Miraidon as Pokémon ex. Other Pokémon ex evolve their way into battle—including Arcanine and Gyarados with a dazzling new look. Even more Pokémon appear as illustration rare cards with amazing artwork—discover them all in the Pokémon TCG: Scarlet & Violet expansion!
Found only at Pokémon Center, this special Elite Trainer Box includes a bonus promo card and two more booster packs than a standard Elite Trainer Box.
The Pokémon TCG: Scarlet & Violet Pokémon Center Elite Trainer Box includes:
- 11 Pokémon TCG: Scarlet & Violet booster packs
- Each booster pack contains 10 cards and 1 Basic Energy. Cards vary by pack.
- 1 full-art foil promo card featuring Koraidon with a Pokémon Center logo
- 1 full-art foil promo card featuring Koraidon
- 65 card sleeves featuring Koraidon
- 45 Pokémon TCG Energy cards
- A player’s guide to the Scarlet & Violet expansion
- 6 damage-counter dice
- 1 competition-legal coin-flip die
- 2 plastic condition markers
- A collector’s box to hold everything, with 4 dividers to keep it organized
- A code card for Pokémon Trading Card Game Live