Two Point Campus has been updated to Version 6.0.124735. You can see the patch notes for this update below.
- Fixed a bug where the favourites button prompt was missing when opening the items menu.
- Fixed a bug with missing texture on Ghost Students wearing the Winter Wardrobe outfit.
- Fixed an issue with abandoned objectives that would get stuck.
- Fixed an issue with a disappearing cursor when opening the training menu whilst training is underway.
- Updated UI to make “0-course points” more visible before starting the academic year.
- Fixed a bug with upgraded lectern projections.
- Fixed a bug with maintenance icons remaining in a negative state after calling a Janitor.
- Fixed an issue preventing some motivational posters from being placed in Space DLC rooms
- Fixed one very common cause of “out of memory” crashes, by significantly optimising the navmesh generation process.
- New Challenge Mode level: Egg & Silver-Spoon Race
- Hare-raising new outfit Bunny Ears hat for staff and students
- New Main Menu theming with a temporary green-thumb touch
- A selection of blooming lovely new items:
- Spring Chickens
- Chocolate Rabbit
- Spring Meal
- Three new wallpapers
- …a super secret surprise item! (Coming soon)
- Players cannot place items in Cheesy Heap’s default campus building. We will release a hotfix for this as soon as possible. Currently, to workaround the issue, players can sell the default building and then rebuild it.