A new update is available for Overwatch 2. You can see the patch notes for this update below.
Lifeweaver’s Controls & Options have been changed, with a new default control scheme added:
- Rejuvenating Dash has been moved from Ability 1 to Jump while in the air
- Petal Platform has been moved from Secondary Fire to Ability 1
- Petal Platform can now be manually destroyed with the Ability 1 input
- Secondary Fire will now automatically swap to the Thorn Volley weapon and fire it, and while Thorn Volley is equipped, Primary Fire will weapon swap back to Healing Blossom and begin charging
- Added a new Hero Option: “Use Manual Weapon Swap Control Scheme” which reenables the original control scheme for swapping weapons and changes the Rejuvenating Dash and Petal Platform ability assignments
- Added a new Hero Option: “Interact Cancels Petal Platform” which reenables using the Interact input to destroy the Petal Platform and disables the Ability 1 input from destroying it
- Diverged the Healing Blossom and Life Grip targeting sensitivity options so that they can be adjusted separately
- Automatic reload time for the inactive weapon increased from 1.5 seconds to 2.5 seconds
- Ammo count increased to 20 from 12
- Slow now steadily applies after 1 second of max charge being held
- Projectile Size reduced from .125 to .1
- Spread pattern adjusted, with random spread reduced. 1 of the 2 projectiles per shot now fires closer to the crosshair.
Projectile Size reduced from .125 to .1Tree of Life
- Health increased from 1000 to 1200
- Healing pulse increased from 50 to 75
Parting Gift (Passive)
- Parting gift has been removed
- Fixed an issue where Tracer was missing in the Overwatch League themed lobby when low settings were enabled.
- Fixed an issue where players’ season three ranks would be modified when first logging into season four. Note that this patch will not immediately resolve for players who had already logged in to season four. We will be repairing these players in the coming days.
- Fixed in a previous update – Fixed locations on the map that allowed players to escape the playable space.
- Fixed an issue that caused Lifeweaver’s Camera height to be set too low.
- Fixed an issue that resulted in Petal Platform hit volumes to misalign in some instances.
- Petal Platform’s Icon will now correctly display status and remaining duration.
- Addressed an issue where Life Grip could pull allies to the wrong location if cast from the enemy Petal Platform.
- Life Grip now correctly pull targets unless specific conditions are met, such as using certain ultimates or the teleporter.
- Improved Life Grip safety checks for various situations and locations.
- Fixed in a previous update – Fixed a crash that could occur involving Junk Rat projectiles and dormant Petal Platforms.
- Fixed an issue that caused Tree of Life to not properly attach when placed on ledges.