Publisher rokaplay, in partnership with the developer Cyberwave, has launched a Kickstarter campaign for their upcoming cozy survival craft game Solarpunk. Planned for a Switch launch in 2024, the new Kickstarter campaign allows players to get in on the ground floor of this unique futuristic survival experience.
Solarpunk is a survival game set on a technically advanced world of floating islands, where you must use sustainable technology to craft a self-sufficient ecosystem. Alone or together with your friends in co-op, you’ll have to use sunlight, wind and water to create an energy system and automate your processes like gathering resources and watering your plants.
Customize your own airship and solar sail your way through the skies to explore distant islands. Construct buildings, grow food, and craft gadgets to create your ideal home in the sky.
- Multiplayer: Play alone or in co-op mode with your friends.
- Building: Gather resources and build your own home in the sky.
- Farming: Grow plants to secure your food supplies.
- Crafting: Craft technical gadgets and automate your processes.
- Energy: Use sunlight, wind and water and create an energy system for your gadgets.
- Airship: Build your own airship and explore distant islands in the sky.
- Game Engine: Unreal Engine 5