Dating/farming sim 'Flower Shop: Summer In Fairbrook' now on Switch
Life on the farm can be pretty exciting!
Ratalaika Games & Winter Wolves have launched Flower Shop: Summer In Fairbrook on Switch as of today. The game is priced at $10, and you can check out details on this farming/dating sim below.
Struggling student Steve is shipped off by his dad to his uncle’s farm for the summer so he can learn responsibility.
Take control of Steve as he spends a summer in Fairbrook, working on the farm, making new friends, and maintaining old relationships. You can raise and sell your own crops, spend time with local girls, and schedule activities for your week in advance.
The game features nine different endings that change based on your decisions throughout the game. Will Steve become a good, responsible farmer, find love, or both?
- Dating sim with farming sim gameplay
- Raise your crops and sell them at the market
- Plan how you spend your time with the weekly scheduler
- Relationship system: each character has a relationship value that affects gameplay
- Total of 9 different endings!