Publisher Bushiroad Games and developer HAKAMA have revealed that their upcoming action RPG game, Rear Sekai, will launch on October 12th, 2023, in Japan. The news came from the latest issue of the Weekly Famitsu magazine.
About the game (via Gematsu):
In Rear Sekai, players will be able to enjoy a double life in which the fantasy world and reality are linked. Outside of the town are dungeons full of monsters and gigantic boss battles. Players will be able utilize various actions to explore, and find weapons that boost their stats inside treasure chests. In town are partner characters, and by deepening your relationships, you can acquire Alliances for the Build System, and romance will enhance the protagonist’s battle tactics. You can fall in love by further increasing your favorability.
The game’s voice cast includes:
- Male Protagonist (voiced by Kaito Ishikawa)
- Female Protagonist (voiced by Saori Oonishi)
- Risa (voiced by Misaki Watada)
- Brad (voiced by Chiaki Kobayashi)
- Hajime (voiced by Masaaki Mizunaka)
- Hikari (voiced by Hitomi Ueda)
- Tatta (voiced by Sayumi Suzushiro)
The opening theme song is sung by Asaka.