Pick it up later this week
Cricket Captain 2023 is the immersive gaming experience that takes you to the heart of professional cricket management. Cricket Captain 2023 is available to download now from the Nintendo eShop or as a boxed product exclusively from Amazon.co.uk for £19.99.
A packed international schedule awaits, including the oldest Test Match rivalry as Australia tour England, the Test Championship Final and the 2023 World Cup. Available on the Nintendo eShop now, with Amazon boxed physical release on 25th August.
Whether you’re a seasoned cricket strategist or a newcomer to the sport, this game offers endless possibilities and challenges that will keep you hooked for hours on end.
With an extensive player database featuring 7,500 real-world cricketers, you’ll have the power to recruit, train, and nurture your own squad of talented players. Analyse their strengths, weaknesses, and form to create the perfect combination of batting, bowling, and fielding prowess. The decisions you make off the field will determine your team’s success on it.
The following features are new to the 2023 edition:
- Brand new Bazball inspired player aggression and rating system. International team rankings, improved player form and rankings system, wicket keeper statistics and ability.
- Improved player generation system and new kits including international and Australian 20 over. - Stadium model updates including the new Perth stadium.
- Tournament modes for standalone One Day or 20 Over World Cups. Create your very own World XIs, All-Time Great and Custom Match Series.
- Improved User Interface, Screen Layout and Flow.
- The new South African Franchise League and Asia Trophy have been added to the game. The - Indian Domestic System, Pakistan League and West Indies League domestic systems have been updated to the latest rules and formats.