Splatoon 3 is being updated to Ver. 5.0.0 on Aug. 30th, 2023. You can see the patch notes for this update below.
Season and Catalog Changes
- Added data for Drizzle Season 2023, which starts September 1st, 2023. This includes:
- A new catalog, including new gear, titles, banners, decorations, stickers, and emotes.
- 2 new battle stages: Crableg Capital and Shipshape Cargo Co.
- 2 new main weapons.
- 8 new sets of existing main weapons paired with different sub and special weapons.
- A returning Salmon Run stage from the Splatoon 2 game: Salmonid Smokeyard.
- 12 new Tableturf Battle cards.
Changes to Gear
- Introduced the “Adjust Gear” feature to wear selected headgear and T-shirts in new ways.
- Select any supported gear from the Equip screen and press the Y Button to adjust it.
Changes to Multiplayer
- Added 3 songs that play during battles.
- New main weapons have been added.
- These weapons will be available in the shops at the start of Drizzle Season 2023.