Heavy hitters storm the charts
The latest gaming sales data for the United States have come in, and it gives us a look at how things went down in October of 2023. Let’s kick things off with the top 20 software sales of the month. Please note that Nintendo titles mentioned in the top 20 do not include digital sales, while other titles do.
We also have the total sales in terms of all games, accessories, hardware and more.
Next up, we have the top 10 grossing mobile games of October 2023:
- MONOPOLY GO!
- Royal Match
- Candy Crush Saga
- Pokémon GO
- Coin Master
- Jackpot Party – Casino Slots (+2)
- Gardenscapes (-1)
- Township (+1)
- Clash of Clans (+8)
When it comes to hardware, we don’t have actual sales numbers, but we do have stats and placements for the platforms.
- PS5 (best-selling in units and dollar sales)
- Switch (#2 in units sold, #3 in dollar sales)
- Xbox (#3 in units sold, #2 in dollar sales)
Last but not least, we have some stats on the launch of Super Mario Bros. Wonder.
- debuted as the #2 best-selling game of October 2023
- digital sales data for this launch was not included
- currently ranks as the 21st best-selling game of 2023 year-to-date