It's like playing a cartoon!
Developer Happy Juice Games has announced their new point-and-click puzzle adventure game, Lost in Play. Its 2D animation is inspired by “modern-day cartoons meant for children and adults as well as paying homage to Saturday morning cartoons.” The game will launch for Nintendo Switch and PC sometime this summer, and will be priced at $19.99 USD. Check out the announcement trailer above and more details below via the press release.
Lost in Play features:
- A mysterious animated puzzle adventure with amazing, cartoon-style visuals.
- Magical and magnificent creatures throughout.
- No text or dialogue - everything is communicated visually in an endearingly universal way.
- Inspiration from TV shows such as Gravity Falls, Hilda, and Over the Garden Wall.
- Take part in a variety of uniquely creative activities; Play cards with goblins, create a dragon, and teach a sheep how to fly.
- More than 30 unique puzzles and mini-games.