Rolling out new content today
Roundguard came to Switch quite a long time ago, but the team at Quantum Astrophysicists Guild is still plugging away at new content for the game. The results of all that hard work can be found in today’s Encore update, which is available for free on Switch right now.
This free update gives each hero their own series of escalating Encore ranks to explore, and adds tons of new gameplay variety and rewards to unlock. The new Encore Mode for each hero adds a whole new type of gameplay with more boss variants and hero ranks to push players to their limits as they climb the leaderboards. In addition, a Wheel of Woes, new relics, new achievements, and new accessibility settings (including Arachnophobia Mode) have been added.
For a bullet point breakdown of this new update, check out the info below.
- Encore mode that unlocks after winning a run with any hero.
- New bosses: The Mad Virologist, the Mad Doctor, Greg & Carl, Bleary, Blinky & Goo, the Robotic Heart, and the Infected Heart.
- New monsters & hazards: Thirsty Imp, Strange Lab Rat, Toxic Mushroom, Doc’s Monster, Doc’s Helper, Plasma Globes, Robo Wormlet, Infected Wormlet, Sickly Valve.
- The Wheel of Woes with 32 different rules to alter the dungeon and keep you on your toes.
- Five new relics to unlock, including Endless Mode to really put your skills to the test.
- New accessibility options, including Game Speed settings and Arachnophobia Mode.