Check out another comparison trailer for Crisis Core: Final Fantasy VII Reunion, plus more details on changes
Talk about a glow-up!
Just yesterday, we shared a video that showed off how Crisis Core: Final Fantasy VII Reunion looks compares to the original. Today we have yet another video that compares the two, but in considerably more detail. You can check out the side-by-side action above.
Along with that, a handful of details have come in on elements that were tweaked or added to the original release. The list of changes includes:
- Removed the recovery on basic actions, including dodges, it now lets you act right after
- Added an actual combo system (chaining basic attacks together and into abilities and magic, smoothly)
- Shortcut menu for abilities
- Dedicated attack button which now gives this a layout identical to FF7R (attack, guard, dodge, ability/magic shortcut and menu for items)
- In-game limits from the DMW