Publisher Sometimes You has revealed that their point & click detective game, Almost My Floor, developed by Potata is headed to Nintendo Switch on July 1st, 2022. If you pre-order the game now, you’ll receive a 20% discount.
About the game:
Almost My Floor - point & click detective in a frightening atmosphere of sinister nightmares. Each step may end up fatal. Solve the mystery of the house #9 residents or go crazy. Labyrinth of endless floors will not let go of their victim without a fight.
For Alex, this is the story of a long journey home. All that dwells inside exists between fiction and reality. It is time to face the monsters, meet the other house residents and determine their fate. But the most important thing is to escape the depths of terror… and try to remain sane afterwards.
For Detective Adam Trust, unraveling secrets is the life’s work. He’s not keen on giving up, so he will learn everything there is to learn about house #9. Although this time, the price of his ambition may end up too high.
- Two main characters with different perspectives on history
- Various paths to pass
- Locations and characters drawn in comic book art style
- Interesting puzzles that will keep you thinking for a short while
- Death awaits at every corner
- Monsters will keep living on in your nightmares