A winding path is way more fun
If you already own No Straight Roads, you have an excellent reason to fire up the game again. If you’ve been holding out on a purchase, today would be a great time to jump in on the experience.
Metronomik and Fireshine Games have announced that No Straight Roads: Encore Edition, an enhanced version of the rock-tastic rhythm-infused action-adventure, is now available as a free update to the base game. You can get a complete breakdown of everything included in the Encore Edition below.
- The full ‘No Straight Roads’ base game
- Brand new remixes
- A rockin’ new opening cinematic
- Over 500 pieces of fan art, available to view and collect in Vinyl City
- The previously released ‘Christmas Edition’ content update, featuring music, decorations, outfits and more to celebrate the holidays
- Quality of life improvements, including enhanced visual effects, improved audio cues, equipment presets, an improved multiplayer camera and more