Publisher Meridiem has revealed that the physical edition of Fury Unleashed will release on September 29th, 2022, under the name “Fury Unleashed: Bang!! Edition.” The box is designed to emulate the pages of a comic book, which is one of the game’s main features, and will include an exclusive Hive Queen Boss keychain. Meridiem Games will be responsible for the design, manufacture, and distribution of the Fury Unleashed: Bang!! Edition across European specialist retailers.
About the game:
Explore the pages of a living comic book where ink is your most valuable resource and each room is a new comic panel. Find out why John Kowalsky, creator of the acclaimed Fury Unleashed series of comic books is having a creative crisis and find a way to help him out.
Discover outlandish worlds created by a mix of hand-designed, procedurally generated levels and choose the best items to assist you in your playthroughs. Kill enemies fast enough to unleash your fury and destroy everything in your way without taking damage - learn to play flawlessly and attempt to finish the entire game with a single, epic combo!
- Ever-changing comic book – Explore the pages of a living comic book where ink is your most valuable resource and each room is a comic panel. Find out why John Kowalsky, author of the acclaimed Fury Unleashed series, is having a creativity crisis and see if you can help him deal with it.
- Gameplay-impacting combo system – Kill enemies quickly enough to unleash your fury and rip through everything in your way without getting injured. Learn to play flawlessly and beat the entire game in one epic combo!
- Game customization options – Choose challenging Hard mode, which will test your skills, or Easy mode, where you can adjust the difficulty parameters to your liking. Go solo or bring in a friend for a local or online co-op session. Choose your hero’s skills to match your playstyle, customize their appearance, or even replace their face graphic with your own!
- Roguelite with soft permadeath – Discover worlds created by a mix of hand-designed levels and procedural generation algorithms. Choose the best items to assist you in your playthrough and unlock permanent upgrades when you’ll die for your subsequent runs.
- Unique settings – Play through the pages of visually distinct comic books, each with its own enemies, and overcome a total of 40 bosses. All accompanied by an epic soundtrack composed by Adam Skorupa and Krzysztof Wierzynkiewicz, the musical creators for The Witcher, Bulletstorm, and Shadow Warrior 2.
Fury Unleashed is available right now on the Nintendo eShop.