Dragalia Lost, Fire Emblem Heroes, Animal Crossing: Pocket Camp, Mario Kart Tour, and Pokémon Masters EX have all received a content update. Check out the full details for each game below via perfectly-nintendo.com.
- [Summoning] The latest Sigil Spotlight is now live. It features the following: Humanoid Mercury (Adventurer), Humanoid Jupiter (Adventurer), Midgarsormr Zero (Dragon) (available until July 15th)
- [Summoning] The latest Platinum Showcase, featuring Flame-Attuned 5★ Adventurers, is now live. It features the following: Kimono Elisanne, Child Ranzal (available until July 15th)
- [Summoning] The latest Platinum Showcase, featuring Water-Attuned 5★ Adventurers, is now live. It features the following: Humanoid Mercury, Sharpshooter Sarisse (available until July 15th)
- [Summoning] The latest Platinum Showcase, featuring Wind-Attuned 5★ Adventurers, is now live. It features the following: Bondforged Prince, Kimono Luca (available until July 15th)
- [Summoning] The latest Platinum Showcase, featuring Light-Attuned 5★ Adventurers, is now live. It features the following: Bondforged Zethia, Valyx (available until July 15th)
- [Summoning] The latest Platinum Showcase, featuring Shadow-Attuned 5★ Adventurers, is now live. It features the following: Humanoid Zodiark, Summer Mym (available until July 15th)
- [Manga] Chapter 464 of the official Dragalia Lost 4-koma manga, Dragalia Life, is now available! Click here to check it out (also available from within the game itself) (no end date)
Fire Emblem Heroes:
- [Summoning] A new Summoning Focus is now live: Summer’s Arrival (4★ SHSR). It features the following Special Heroes: Cordelia (Knight Paradise), Noire (Shade Seeker), Innes (Flawless Form), and Tana (Noble and Nimble) (available until July 14th)
Animal Crossing: Pocket Camp:
- [Crafting] The following is now available via Crafting: Blast Wall & Floor Collection (available until July 30th)
- [Events] The latest AR Camera campaign, Wishing upon the Stars!, is now live alongside a time-limited pose (wishing pose) (available until July 8th)
Mario Kart Tour:
- [Pipe] The Daisy Pipe (featuring Daisy (Farmer)) is now available (available until July 8th)
- Update 2.14.0 is now available, patch notes:
- System Update
- Made preparations for a new bonus challenge, Big Reverse Race vs. 100. It will be released in a future tour.
- Players can now use a quick ticket to update the Daily Selects lineup once a day.
- Completed challenge cards can now be hidden.
- Made adjustments to the FAQ and Customer Support pages
- Nintendo Account configuration options added to Settings
- Addressed known issues:
-The Mario Kart Tour game may not start if the device’s language is set to Turkish or Azerbaijani
-Restarting the app after exchanging for an item in the Token Shop may cause an unexpected error that prevents the app from starting.
-On the Manage Mii Characters screen, if you tap Add a Mii, then tap Via Nintendo Account, and then return to the app while the Nintendo Account web page is still loading, tapping Add a Mii again may not let you add Mii characters. After encountering this issue, you may also experience the following:
*When playing in a race, the race may begin without any opponents or you may be matched with the same opponents as the previous race.
*The score is not reflected after a race.
*The increased base points of drivers, karts, and gliders are not reflected.
*You cannot purchase rubies or other in-game items.
-Note: the button to return to the app on the corresponding screen has been removed in order to address this issue.
- When using the Heart special skill, it takes longer for the skill to be used after tapping the screen compared to before Ver. 2.12.0.
- After getting a frenzy with the Giant Banana+ special skill, if you get another Giant Banana+, it may disappear from your item slots.
- On Yoshi Valley, when the big egg is fired into the air, if you hit an item as it lands, the big egg doesn’t launch into the air again.
- When opposing team drivers are in higher positions than your team and one of them uses a Spiny Shell, the Spiny Shell does a lap around the course and targets the leading driver on your team.
Pokémon Masters EX:
- [Events] The Alola Challenge is now live in the Champion Stadium (available until August 1st)
- [Events] The latest returning Story Event, Beachside Rivalry, is now live (available until July 18th)
- [Missions] A new set of Missions is now available: Beachside Rivalry (available until July 18th)
- [Scout] The following Sync Pairs are now available via Seasonal Tiered Scout: Steven (Summer 2020) & Sandslash, Lyra (Summer 2020) & Jigglypuff, Gloria (Summer 2021) & Inteleon, and Marnie (Summer 2021) & Grimmsnarl (available until July 18th, with Ticket Scout running until July 25th)