Snowrunner has been updated to version 1.0.5, which mostly fixes some of the bugs present in the game. Full patch notes are shown below via Perfectly-Nintendo.com.
- Fixed an issue where subscribed maps were sometimes disabled.
- Fixed an issue with maps using custom assets.
- Optimized API calls to mod.io.
- Changed appearance of the content library.
- Added warning message regarding the compatibility of save data with older versions.
- Localisation fixes.
- Bug fixes for Multiplayer, Cross-play, and UI
- Fixed a bug in co-op in Hard Mode co-op where all fuel in the gas tank would disappear when trying to refuel a fully loaded truck at a filling station.
- Fixed a crash bug in the Nintendo Switch version when saving after playing for several hours.
- Fixed an issue where save data could become corrupted after playing the game for several hours.
- Fixed a bug that caused the game to crash at startup.