Minecraft has been updated to Version 1.19.11 today. You can see the full patch notes for this update below.
- Fixed a bug that could cause mobs to not load into the world if their saved y-position was greater than or equal to 25
- Fixed incorrect texture rending of players when using RTX on Windows (MCPE-156577)
- Fixed incorrect texture rendering of some mobs, like Horses, when using RTX on Windows (MCPE-132747)
- Fixed an issue that prevented Command Blocks from saving if a Command Block Alias wasn’t provided while playing on Realms
- Fixed a bug where suspended accounts could not play local worlds or navigate the menus on Xbox platforms