New details surrounding Fuga: Melodies of Steel 2’s story, gameplay, and release date were released from Famitsu’s latest issue, ahead of CyberConnect2’s broadcast, where they promised to reveal additional information on the game; the stream is scheduled to go live tomorrow on July 28th, 2022, at 8 pm JST / 4 am PST).
- Fuga: Melodies of Steel 2 is scheduled to release sometime in 2023.
- 60% of the game’s development is already complete.
- This sequel will take place one year after the true ending of Fuga: Melodies of Steel, if you completed the first game and still have the data, you’ll obtain special content.
- The story will be “double the volume” and will once again have Malt as the protagonist.
- Player’s choices in the game will affect the outcome of the story with the “judgment system,” which also affects the interactions and relationships between the characters.
- When it comes to gameplay, new weapons will be available to choose from. Turbo mode will speed up route progression movement and will be available on launch.
- Access to improved airship technology will allow players to absorb enemies and replenish their supplies in addition to using them for support.
You can watch CyberConnect2’s broadcast when it goes live on their YouTube channel here.