Multiple improvements made thanks to you!
Publisher FuRyu and developer Three Rings are just a tad over a month out from the release of Trinity Trigger, which launches in Japan on Sept. 15th, 2022. The duo has already released a demo for fans to try out, and they asked those who played the demo to fill out a survey on their experience. Now we have a new trailer that covers the demo feedback and details the changes the dev team has made.
In particular, here’s some of the big changes the devs have made based on player feedback from the demo.
- The Synchro Gauge, which was previously displayed separately from the character, has been moved to above the character.
- Perfect evasion has been introduced, which can be used to attack without break.
- Modified the frequency of attacks on allies and adjusted the amount of damage received so they do not die unreasonably.
- Made the encyclopedia easier to understand. Modified so that necessary information is displayed in an organized manner.
- Now displays the total number of treasure chests on the field and amount acquired as to avoid unnecessary exploration.
- Hidden bosses have been placed on all fields, adding further replayability.
- Dashing, which was previously controlled by pressing a button, is now automatic.
- Objects to replenish items before boss fights have been added.
- Added a shortcut to change weapons. Use shortcuts to switch between frequently used weapons to maintain the game tempo.
- Added scenarios and enhanced event scenes to further immerse the player into the game’s world.